Welcome to Wallace Hall ELC
Wallace Hall ELC offers a warm welcome to all children in their pre-school years. The ELC is a secure unit with an indoor and outdoor area for play.
We aim to:
• Provide a happy, secure, well ordered and stimulating environment for all the children.
• Encourage the emotional, social, physical, creative and intellectual development of the children.
• Encourage positive attitudes to self and others – developing confidence and self-esteem.
• Encourage pupils to have a caring attitude towards each other and to develop a sense of responsibility and social awareness towards the community.
• Create opportunities for children to learn through play.
• Encourage children to explore the world, stimulate their interest and imagination and to encourage an enquiring mind.
• Ensure there is challenge and enjoyment, progression, depth, coherence, personalisation and choice for all young learners.
• Foster supporting and effective home and ELC links.